Seresto® is an anti-parasite collar for dogs up to 8 kg which acts against fleas and ticks with some particular characteristics.
It uses an innovative combination of materials that allows you to release low doses of the active ingredients in a controlled manner for up to 8 months.
This offers high dog protection that is not limited to just killing fleas and ticks, but also acts by repelling ticks before they can bite, which facilitates the pet's protection against diseases transmitted by these parasites.
Seresto® is a simple and practical solution to the problem of fleas and ticks offering up to 8 months of protection with a single application. It's an easy way to help you successfully control fleas and ticks.
- Maximum length of the collar 38 cm.
- Seresto is a flea and tick collar that protects your dog for up to 8 months.
- It can be worn alongside your regular dog collar and is adjustable to fit any dog.
- Seresto is equipped with a release mechanism that prevents the risk of strangulation.
- It provides for the controlled release and in small doses of the active ingredients.
- Protects the dog without any unpleasant smell.
- Water resistant product.
- Gray collar, odorless.
- The inner packaging protects the active ingredients of Seresto® until its use.
- Includes package insert with everything you need to know about using Seresto®.
- The tin box is 100% recyclable.
It contains two active ingredients: Imidacloprid which kills adult fleas, flea larvae and lice, and flumethrin, which repels and kills adult ticks, larvae and nymphs.