FRONTLINE TRIACT is a specific insecticidal and acaricidal spot-on solution for large dogs from 40 to 60 kg.
Antiparasitic treatment to be applied on the skin of dogs for the treatment of infestations by fleas, ticks and against mosquitoes, sand flies and horse flies.
- Eliminate new fleas and infesting ticks within 6 hours and for a full month. Monthly use helps protect the dog from diseases transmitted by sand flies, mosquitoes, ticks and fleas.
- Specific for dogs, do not use on cats and rabbits as potentially fatal adverse reactions may occur.
- The product can be used in the tick-borne disease control program (ehrlichiosis and babesiosis) and can be used for the control of flea allergy dermatitis
- The product can be used on puppies from 8 weeks of age or weighing more than 2 kg.
- Do not touch treated animals until the application site is dry.
- Avoid immersion in water or baths in the 2 days following the application of the product.
- Use the product on pregnant or lactating animals only in accordance with the evaluation of the veterinarian.
- Treat the dog with the correct size for its body weight.
Fipronil and Permethrin.
DO NOT USE IN CATS AND RABBITS. Carefully read the leaflet. Keep out of reach of children and use special care until the application site is dry. Do not use in puppies under 8 weeks of age or weighing less than that indicated for each pack. Misuse can be harmful. IS a veterinary medicine, ask your veterinarian for advice. Auth. Pub. 12/VET/2019