FRONTLINE COMBO DOGS is a specific insecticidal and acaricidal spot-on solution for small dogs from 10 to 20 kg.
Antiparasitic treatment to be applied on the skin of dogs for the treatment of infestations by fleas, ticks and against mosquitoes, sand flies and horse flies.
- It combines the action of Fipronil, a fast-acting insecticide substance and (S) -methoprene, an insect growth regulator (IGR), protecting the dog and the environment in which it lives from the immature stages of fleas.
- Protects the dog from ticks for 4 weeks and from fleas for 8 weeks; for the treatment of head lice infestations
- Eliminate biting lice
- The product can be used in the dermatitis control program
- The product can be used on puppies from 8 weeks of age or weighing more than 2 kg.
- Do not use FRONTLINE® COMBO Spot-on Dogs on rabbits as potentially life-threatening adverse reactions may occur. Avoid immersion in water or baths in the 2 days following the application of the product
- FRONTLINE® COMBO Spot-on Dogs can be used during pregnancy and during lactation.
- Treat the dog with the correct size for its body weight.
- For dogs
Made in France.
Carefully read the leaflet. Keep out of reach of children and use special care until the application site is dry. Do not use in puppies under 8 weeks of age or weighing less than that indicated for each pack. Do not use in rabbits. Misuse can be harmful. IS a veterinary medicine, ask your veterinarian for advice. Auth. Pub. 12/VET/2019.