The Compo FLORANID® Greening Lawn fertilizer is specific for spring and autumn early turf nutrition, especially when it is yellowed.
Fights the moss.
- Lawn fertilizer rich in iron for a greening effect on yellowed lawns.
- Double action: it also provides nourishment to the turf.
- Fights and prevents the formation of moss.
- Double action: Greening and Nourishment.
- The iron content facilitates the production of chlorophyll by stimulating the greening effect of yellowed lawns, the nitrogen ensures a good supply of nutrients favoring rapid thickening. The presence of iron also fights and prevents the formation of moss.
- COMPO FLORANID granules are specially designed for the fertilization of the turf. They are in fact spherical in shape, fine and regular in order to be able to better penetrate the leaves of the lawn. Each granule contains all the main nutrients that are easily made available for uniform lawn growth.
Fertilize evenly by distributing the granules by broadcasting or using a fertilizer cart over the entire turf, preferably 1 or 2 days after a cut. If possible, distribute on a dry lawn and water abundantly after distribution; with high temperatures and in periods of drought it is a good idea to irrigate the lawn for about 20 minutes after application.
Wait at least 40 days between any fertilization and the next.
Period of use: March-May, end of August-September.
Distribute in the ratio of 30 g / m2
1.5 kg for 50 m2
3 kg per 100 m2