The Compo fertilizer for lemons and citrus fruits is a specific nourishment for lemons, oranges and all citrus fruits in general.
- High content of nitrogen, magnesium and potassium.
- Prevents leaf yellowing.
- Guarantees fertilization for 3 months.
- Contains measuring cup.
- Ideal for lemons, kumquats (Chinese mandarins), clementines, calamandins, mandarins, oranges, etc.
- The high content of nitrogen, potassium and magnesium favors the balanced development of leaves and shoots and the formation of fruits.
- Contains Crotodur ", the slow release nitrogen which allows to reduce treatments: the fertilizing effect lasts over 100 days.
- The microelements and magnesium fight yellowing and leaf drying and favor the formation and full ripening of the fruit.
- It can also be used on kiwis and gannets flowering balcony plants in pots, boxes, flower beds.
The fertilizer can be used in garden, on balcony e in mountain range.
- Fertilize when transplanting, between late winter and early spring and late summer.
- Distribute the fertilizer at the base of the plant.
- Incorporate it by working the soil superficially.
- Before repotting, mix the fertilizer with the soil.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Close the package tightly after use.
|Type of use||Dosage|
4/5 g / m2 for each liter of soil contained in the pot.
|Full earth||80 g/mq
1 measuring cup contains 6-7 g of product.
A vase with a diameter of approx. 30 cm contains 15 I of soil.
A vase with a diameter of 50 cm contains approx. 45 I of loam.